09 May 2008

To Sucess Your Dream Must Know The Secret

My dream can be happened or not??Really is BIG question mark there,myself also not really believe it will come true.

In one day night,one of my best friend call Tham bring one dvd together visit me.He asking me why u looks so down and unhappy,then i say to him my dream will not come true forever because youqian already went back China after her graduate.Tham told me don't be so sad and he is very serious immediate asking me if u really want your dream come true,then u got to have a watch on this dvd.The dvd title is The Secret,i quickly put on into my dvd player and start watching it....

After watching The Secret,i feel full of energy outside my body and full of hoping to me too...Do u want to know what is the content inside The Secret,Yes i really want to share this Secret to all of my Buddy,Friends and Family too...To be continued

No comments: